Strategies & Solutions
For Mental Health Battles
By definition, we are all resilient...
We created the Redefine Your Mission “Tactical Toolkit” because these kinds of battles require a new way of thinking and a range of tools.
WE HELP YOU DEVELOP...
BECOME SELF-AWARE IN A SAFE, JUDGMENT- FREE ZONE.
CHANGE IN PERSPECTIVE
FACE NEW CHALLENGES TO GAIN A NEW PERSPECTIVE.
LEARN STRATEGIES AND SOLUTIONS TO ADAPT AND OVERCOME.
Who Is This For?
So, often the strongest and bravest of us struggle in silence with depression, anxiety, grief, survivor’s guilt, hopelessness and much more.
If you are wired like any of the warriors above…
· You believe in the value of teamwork and rely on others…
· You dread burdening others with your personal struggles…
· You have real fear that seeking help could cost you your job…
· You may even feel like suffering without support is part of your calling…
Continuing to suffer in silence doesn’t work in the long run, and it doesn’t have to be this way!
We’ve created the Redefine Your Mission “Tactical Toolkit” to increase your situational awareness, help you gain a new perspective and provide actionable strategies to make the unseen battle visible. Winning a mental health battle is possible.
You are not Broken- Rebuild Yourself From The Inside Out.
Start Today-Get Somewhere New
- A series of short videos for busy people who need critical information in segments.
- Straight talk about practical ways to face fear & stigma based on insights from countless service members, veterans and first responders.
- Application Guide– Over 35 topics discussed. All designed to bring awareness and equip you with new tools to win your mental health battle.
- Worksheets and simple practices to help you gain new insights on mental warfare, guilt and shame, moral injury, grief, addiction and so much more.
- We know life can be overwhelming and busy so we have put all of these resources inside an online portal- much like an online course except you can log in and work through what you need, when you need it.
- You can access everything on your phone or computer anytime of the day. It’s there when you need it.
- This online bundle includes insights and wisdom gained from decades of personal experience supporting those who have walked this valley and know what it takes to find life on the other side.
- With your unique login credentials, you can access this bundle from the privacy of your own home to ensure a confidential, safe and secure learning experience.
Access Everything Right from Your Phone
These lessons are powerful... But Don't Just take our word for it...
Jennifer Tracy | National Speaker | Author | Life Coach & Advocate
"For anyone struggling with or prone to depression, this is a great resource! The lessons are short enough to feel manageable, even when you don't have the energy to do much. Jennifer combines practical tools and questions to help you dig deeper... She does a great job of balancing hope with the gritty reality of what she faced, and she helps you start to see your own story with some of that"
Andrea Bowen- US Armed Forces
These lessons are powerful... But Don't Just take our word for it...
Shauna Springer, Ph.D. | Leading Expert on PTSD and Trauma | Best Selling Author
Doc Springer doesn’t emit pity... she understands the warrior spirit at an instinctive level. She communicates...we are strong enough to overcome the challenges before us and that we can do this by using skills we possess already, whether we realize it or not. She doesn’t see us as broken. She calls to our strength and she walks with us in a way that translates like this: I see the challenges before you, and I can help you get clear on them as well. Now, get up and fight.
Sgt. Eddie Wright, USMC (Ret), Bravo Co. 2nd Plt. 1st Reconnaissance Bn. OIF I, II
Are You Ready To Finally...
Get clear on the battle you are facing?
Learn new ways to Rebuild Yourself From The Inside Out?
Take some of the same strategies you used before and apply them in new ways?
Redefine Your Mission "tactical Toolkit"
It is not possible to go through these resources and not be changed. Our guarantee is that if you start today and apply these insights you will learn new ways to grow in the midst of adversity.
Can I still purchase the "Tactical Toolkit" Online Resources if I don’t have time to read two new books right now?
Absolutely, we developed this to support busy people! For instance, this online bundle includes summaries of key concepts and a series of very short videos, typically less than 5 mins each. We recommend buying the books with the “Toolkit” because this will result in a substantial savings on the cost of the course. If you have the books, you can use them as a reference for anything that you want to dive into more deeply. But you are welcome to buy just the “Toolkit” if you prefer for the higher price, and you can buy the books later if you’d like.
There is NO time limit. Once you purchase access, you can take your time and complete the course section at your own pace. There are no assignments or grades – think of this like “auditing” a course – you get the strategies and solutions at your own pace – without the burden of required assignments or tests.
We’re open to considering this! A “bulk” order usually refers to an order of 100 or more access passes. If this applies to you, please get in touch through our contact form – located at the bottom of each page on our website.
Yes! We both strongly believe in the value of therapy. Therapy can be an ideal place to process what you are learning about yourself and the challenges you face. The course comes with sets of questions to help you develop insight. Many of these questions may be an ideal support for the work you do in therapy.
Taking the course section with friends or family – who may live nearby or far away – is a powerful way to learn. If you are accessing the course from different households, you will need to purchase access for each location.
Yes, we both engage in paid public speaking and negotiate these requests as we receive them. We are also open to considering offering a discounted talk for any organization that makes a bulk purchase of the course. We negotiate these opportunities at fair market rates so it’s best to contact each of us individually to discuss these requests. Here are 2 links for making speaking requests:
Doc Shauna Springer: https://www.docshaunaspringer.com/speaking-request/
Jennifer Tracy: https://callforback-up.com/speaking
Jennifer Tracy has some capability to offer 1:1 coaching sessions at her regular rate of pay for such arrangements. You are welcome to contact her at https://callforback-up.com/coaching if you want to look into setting this up.
Thank you! You Matter To Us!
“Their Combination Of Experience And Expertise In Their “Mental Health Bundle” Is POWERFUL And Will Be Life-Changing!”
Mike Ergo, LCSW,
Combat Marine/IronMan Triathlete